New School In town register your kid Or learn English at our adult class.
|Come and Learn English with us!!!|
Big success education for the poor women and children
The Women Care Group101 free education center for women and children hope to promote the personal growth and development of women in local communities irrespective of color religion or statues. The Organization will improve the overall livelihood of women by using education as a way of improving the lives of poor women the society at large. The Organization shall be teaching beginners English language and beginners writing skills, computer and other courses.
The objective is
· To establish library and reading rooms in needy communities.
· To create a healing learning centre for teenage girls about safe sex and unwanted pregnancy and abuse etc.
· To help and generate training programme for self employment of women and educated unemployed people and to work for adult education.
· To educate the people for adoption of the good norms of a good citizenship and to teach the people the benefits of ideas of national unity.
· To make women become more entrepreneurs and enterprising in whatever they do.
· To improve their livelihood
· To empower women and young women through skill training.
· To educate women to be self conscious and fully aware of their right and privileges in the society
· To help the children become future leaders
Staff and Organizational Information and achievement
We hope to achieve this through our passion to help the poor women and The Big Success Education Center for the poor! Program is based on the latest research on effective reading instruction by teaching them the entire general curriculum we hope this will increase their reading speed and comprehension, which will help them obtain classroom subject proficiency. Our teachers are voluntary teachers and passionate and dedicated teams who believe that helping the poor makes life better! They are well mannered and well organized. Women Care Group101 believes in equal opportunity for all. Our teachers are from different Nationality who has one vision to teach the poor for free!
The Organization will be teaching the women and children standard education through utilization of eight (8-plus General awareness issues on health, climate, abuse, sex etc..) basic courses which are English, Math, Social Studies, Science, History, and Economics and computer course.
Women Care Group101 will carry out a well disciplined program thereby women and children will be encouraged to learn basic hygiene during the course of their study. Textbooks and writing materials will be provided; there will be a minimum of two- four voluntary teachers. The learning period will begin in the morning from around 8am. There will be Short breaks that will be lasting for an hour. Overall duration of the teaching including break shall be 7 hours. Voluntary teachers shall work with each other as team.
Methods and duration
The English course shall be the first followed by math before the rest of the courses durations of each course shall be 1 hour or more, additional minutes might be added when necessary.
There will be a general meeting every last day of the month within the teaching days. Volunteers, women and children will be encouraged to participate in the meeting. All issues will be addressed at the meeting.
Standardized reading and writing tests will be conducted at the start of the
for the poor! program and again at the end of the school year to determine increases in reading speed and comprehension. However teachers will be testing students occasional and will be correcting errors to encourage learning efficiency. Additionally, those students with ADD will be tested to determine increased reading attention rates. Big Success Education Center
Assignments and points
Assignments shall be giving at every last day of the week of the teaching days, the assignments will carry points and the best student shall be awarded with a good grade and gifts at the graduation. This is to encourage them to become active and take their studies more seriously.
Activities and expectancy
Expected Period to introduce improvement Test -1 Month
Expected Period to introduce Computer course – 3 Months
Expected Period to introduce debate, essay and writing skills -6 Months
Training Session for Teachers – 2weeks
Expected Period to introduce Student forum and seminar – 6 months
Speed – 3 Months Reading
Expected Period to introduce English drama and play– 3 Months
Expected Period to Prepare Results – 3 Months
Goals & Objectives
for the poor! Project is to enable at risk students and students with learning and reading disabilities to improve their reading skills to the point where they can succeed in school and develop the reading skills that will prepare them for high school and post secondary education. Studies have shown that poor readers, who are reading at a grade level or more behind, are more likely to be disruptive in the classroom, truant from school, and at risk of dropping out of high school. Success Education Center
The main objectives include:
1. Providing a measurable increase in reading speed, comprehension, and reading attention span.
The objective is that the students will double their reading speed and increase their reading skills by one to two grade levels by the end of the school year.
2. Enabling poor readers to access the general curriculum through the use of assistive reading technology to scan and read their textbooks and other classroom materials.
3. Providing learning disabled students with a multi-sensory reading alternative that will help them increase their reading speed to the point they can read on their own.
4. Helping learning and reading disabled students stay in their regular classroom with their peers, so they can continue learning in a least restrictive environment.
Donate book, chairs, computer ,table, pencils etc.. to keep this vision alive!